Providing health care to individuals and families in Balwyn and the surrounding areas since its founding in 1983. Our doctors work within an appointment schedule which allows the time to really listen and assist you with managing your care for optimal health and wellbeing.
Belmore Road Medical Centre is proud to have achieved and maintained full accreditation by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) since 1999. This recognises that our practice meets or exceeds the standards set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
We comprise a dedicated team of general practitioners, nursing staff and support staff. Our GPs bring diverse experience across multiple interests to provide a depth of expertise across the practice and collegiate support to each other to ensure excellent care and continuity of care.
Our purpose is to provide the best possible health care through every stage of our patient’s lives, assisting them through any physical and emotional challenges they face.
- Vaccine Eligibility Checker
- What Should I Do Before I Get Vaccinated
- Vaccination Decision Guide For Frail Older People
- Vaccination Decision Guide For Women Who Are Pregnant, Breastfeeding Or Planning Pregnancy
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Patient Information Re Blood Clotting and Low Blood Platelet Count
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Preparation
- What To Expect After Your AstraZeneca Vaccination