Belmore Road Medical Centre is not a bulk billing practice. Accounts must be settled after being seen by a doctor. An invoice administration fee will be charged for any account not paid at the conclusion of a consultation. Standard Fees are set out below.
Standard: Up to 20 mins
Longer: 20 – 40 mins
Prolonged: Above 40 mins
Our practice is now able to transmit your claim directly to Medicare. If you have registered your bank details with Medicare they will deposit your rebate directly into your account within 2-3 days. Please speak to our reception staff if you would like to take advantage of this facility. Visit the Medicare website for more information about online claiming or to register your bank details. Click Here.
Our skilled immunisation nurses perform childhood immunisations by appointment. Patients will be bulk-billed or billed at the Medicare rebate (no out of pocket cost) for immunisations performed by a practice nurse. Most common child vaccines are free of charge.
Patients with a Veterans Affairs Gold Card entitlement will be bulk-billed at all times. White Card holders will be bulk-billed for approved claims only.
WORKSAFE AND TAC
Some procedures and services which require additional resources attract a practice service fee and other out of pocket costs – e.g. iron infusion, skin biopsies and dressings. You will be informed where these charges apply.
- Vaccine Eligibility Checker
- What Should I Do Before I Get Vaccinated
- Vaccination Decision Guide For Frail Older People
- Vaccination Decision Guide For Women Who Are Pregnant, Breastfeeding Or Planning Pregnancy
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Patient Information Re Blood Clotting and Low Blood Platelet Count
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Preparation
- What To Expect After Your AstraZeneca Vaccination